Welcome to the Tata Steel Long Product Limited website. This website is operated for the TATA group of companies (“TATA Group” or “TSLP” or “we” or “us”).
We at TSLPL, respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website.
All rights are reserved by the TATA Group. The content, code and applications contained on this website, under the domain www.tatasteellp.com are copyright protected. Site visitors may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute content or code in any form without written permission from the Company except for purely personal uses.
- What information do we collect?
- We do not require any personal information to obtain access to our website.
- Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, Geo-location and other relevant data.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send an email to us. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to our mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent except where required by any authority.
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
- We use the information which we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. This is helpful to understand how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by JSW in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
- Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other stakeholder of the company to legal liability.
- How long do we keep your information?
- Information placed on your computer – Cookies
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website for record-keeping purposes. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire;
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our website. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies;
- We encode and protect our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them;
- You may encounter Cookies from third parties, known as service providers, that we have allowed on our site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services; and
You also may encounter Cookies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page)
- Third Party Websites
This site contains links to sites outside www.tatasteellp.com. TSLPL is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites.
- How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unauthorised attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this website) are strictly prohibited.
- Contacting us
Please also contact us at this address if you would like to update or amend any of your information which you have sent us